Online services for working with PDF files on the Internet
A large number of services have appeared on the Internet that allow you to combine PDF files easily and quickly, and most importantly online for free. How convenient and functional they are – we will consider in the second part of our article.
The service pleases with a clear and stylish interface and high-speed operation when working with files. In comparison, joining multiple pdf files in adobe acrobat requires a six-step process!
Some of the nice things we noticed about Smallpdf:
- Convenient preview of files, immediately after dragging pages into the editor area. Moreover, you can place the desired pages in any order – a great opportunity thanks to which this online service outperforms competitors who do not allow changing the order during the merge process.
- The speed of the program when processing files was a pleasant surprise. Processing two 2MB files took about 10 seconds! It seems more time was spent on choosing disk space and thinking about which files to use for testing. The merge tool is really nimble.
Other features of Smallpdf include converting between PDF and all office formats doc, xls, rtf, ppt. In addition, the service easily performs PDF splitting and works well with resetting and protecting pdf files.
AnyPDFwill help you merge up to 10 files into one document for free, but there is a 50MB limit on the size of each of the downloaded PDF files. It is possible to specify the order of adding files to the overall final document.
Note: AnyPDF also allows you to split, encrypt, decrypt and convert PDF files, add a watermark!
AnyPDF are easy to use. Step-by-step instruction:
- Using the “Select file” button, specify the path to the first PDF document, and then repeat the steps with the second file.
- Press the “Merge” button to start the process.
- If you click the “More upload fields” button, you can add 8 more files.
Service with a simple interface, but wide possibilities. The authors declare the possibility of splitting PDF files, compressing, converting Word to PDF and vice versa, converting a huge number of text formats to PDF documents.
To convert files, add these files to the Zip archive, and then use the Select file button to specify the path to this archive in the corresponding part of the online file merging program window.
Now after selecting the pdf, combine them using the special button. The merging process will begin immediately. The conversion process did not work right away, so please note that the conversion may not be completed the first time. Perhaps, while there are flaws in terms of support for different types of files, but the free online service is constantly evolving to the delight of users.
The Portable Document Format (PDF) is a very popular and convenient format for storing electronic text and graphic documents. PDF files are not editable, which makes it possible to use them for contracts or agreements, they are very convenient to print and store on disk. In this article, we will look at how to combine PDF files into one using special programs and online services.