Why is it necessary to see an Urologist?
Often, we have seen broken marriages, and we think that due to non-compatibility between a husband and wife or a misunderstanding, that might have led to the divorce. But there is another prime reason for the separation between a husband and wife that people hesitate to discuss in public with a fear of being judged by society, which is the urinary and sexual systems disorders, and the Urologist Brooklyn New York can treat these.
Here we are going to give an overview of the issues that men and women face during intimacy.
Erectile Dysfunction is commonly known as impotence, where a man cannot hold the erection for a long time for sexual intercourse. Experiencing the dysfunction for the first can be due to nervousness for some, but if this continues to be for a long time resulting in creating stress inside the person.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction:
- Anytime a man is having trouble holding an erection during sexual intercourse.
- The reduced urge of sexual attraction toward his partner
- Premature ejaculation or delayed in the ejaculation is also one of the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
How can Erectile Dysfunction be treated?
No man ever wants to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction, but due to some unfortunate reason, if anybody is facing this issue, then.
- Consult an Urologist; consult their family doctor for people with diabetes, heart diseases, and other medical issues.
- For regular smokers, drinker’s drug addicts, there is a higher chance of facing Erectile Dysfunction. It is advised to seek the professional therapist to get rid of it.
- Exercise regularly. People who exercise regularly find having higher testosterone levels responsible for holding an erection for a long duration.
- Stressing out is one of the major reasons for people facing Erectile Dysfunction, so avoid taking stress.
Female Stress Incontinence: Nearly 80% of females across the world faces Urgency Incontinence where there is a sudden urge to urinate at any time and resulting in the leakage of urine, causing infection around the intimate area, irregular in menstruation cycle, disturbed sleep during nights, and various neurological disorders.
Symptoms of Stress Incontinence:
The major symptoms are urine leakage during physical movement like working out, walking, and sometimes even coughing and sneezing.
Several medications are available to treat stress incontinence. Anticholinergics like Ditropan and Detrol help relax the bladder muscle, but it also comes with some side effects like constipation and dry mouth, and in some cases, it results in hypertension.